- What time is your check-in and check-out time?
- check-in 3:00p.m. check-out 10:00a.m.
- Would you keep my baggage unil check-in time?
- Yes, feel free to ask us. You are able to finifsh check-in process before your room is ready.
- When is the entarance door close?
- Dou to the security reason, the entarance door will be closed at 2:00a.m.
Our staff will be there all the time even you come back later.
- Do you have late check-out?
- You are able to extend your stay by paying additional charge.
30% of the regular rate by 13:00p.m.
50% of the regular rate by 15:00p.m.
100% of the regular rate later than 15:00p.m.
- Do you accept credit card payment?
- Of course. DINERSCLUB, JCB, DC, VISA/Master, UFJcard, UC, NICOS, rakuten KC, debit card, and even union-pay card are available.
- Is internet availabe in the room?
- Both free wifi(need pasword) and internet with LAN are in the room availbale.
- How much is the breakfast?
- All you can eat for 1100, ￥100 off with reservation, and ￥600 for kids, free for under 6 years old. It starts at 7:00a.m.-9:30a.m. on the 2nd floor.
- Do you have room rate for Children?
- Children under 6 years old stay free. Need additional charge for a rollaway.
- Can I meet my vistiors in the room?
- Sorry. Please meet in the lobby.
- Any amenities?
- body towel, face towel, bath towel, body soap, shampoo, rinse, toothbrush, shaver, comb, and instant coffee.
- Any hotel accommadations?
- air cleaner, TV with pay-per-view channels, an extension phone, internet access with LAN, hot water heater, refridgerator(no drinks in side), hari dryer, pants presser, and toilet with automatic washing function.
- Any rental itmes?
- DVD player, iron, desk lamp, pc for rent, electric heater, blanket, pillow, and adaptor for mobile phone. It is available on a first come, first served basis.
- PC for rental service?
- ￥1000 per day (15:00p.m.-10:00a.m.) need your ID available on a first come, first served basis. Also, there is one PC for free in the lobby.
- Any convenience stores?
- There is seven-eleven store just down street on your left. The others are on your right side.
- There is one called "wants" just down street on your right, 9:00a.m.-2:00a.m.
- Any vending machines in the hotel?
- 3rd, 9th, 11th for softdrinks and beer, 7th for sodtdrinks, 5th for japanese noodles, and 6th for ice machine. Sorry, no cigarette is availble.
- Laundry facilities?
- There is one coin-operated washing machine and dryer on the 3rd floor. A washing detergent is sold at \50 in the lobby.
each direction and hotel parking
- Is your hotel walikng distance from the Hiroshima station?
- It will take about 10 minutes by walk. You are also able to take a city bus or even street car to get here.
- Can I reserve your parking space?
- The space is available on a first come, first served basis.
- Any pace for motorcycles?
- Sorry, no parking slots for any motorcyles or even bikes.
You will be able to use the municipal parking \200 per day in stead.
- It will take ￥3600 when parking a car two days in a row.
- 1st day: ￥1100 15:00p.m.-10:00a.m. 2nd day: ￥1500 10:00a.m.-15:00p.m. (￥300 per hour) and ￥1100 (same as 1st day)