About your stay
- What time is check-in and check-out?
- Check-in time is from 3 o'clock afternoon and check-out time is 10 o'clock in the morning.
- Can I keep my luggage before check-in or after check-in?
- Before check-in, you can keep your baggage in coin-operated lockers on the 2nd floor. Although It costs 100 yen when you put your item in, 100 yen will be returned when you retrieve your item. After checking out, we will keep your baggage it at reception, so please feel free to tell us.
- Can I extend my stay?
- Extension is possible. However, an extension fee will be charged. The fee is calculated not based on the plan price you reserved, but from the hotel's regular price. Up to 13 o'clock is 30% of normal rate, 50% up to 15 o'clock and 100% after 15 o'clock. Please contact us for detailed rates.
- How much is the price of children?
- Children up to elementary school lower grade, we can accommodate 1 child up to 1 child free of charge for one adult. However, if you need a separate bed, a charge for 1 adult will be charged separately. For additional charges, please contact the front staff in advance. Children above elementary junior high school age are charged the price for one adult.
- How much is the cancellation fee?
- Cancellation fee of 2 days ago is 30%, the previous day is 50%, and that day is 100%.
However, in case of reservation via travel agent, the cancellation fee will be different according to the regulations of each plan.
- Do you have a curfew?
- The curfew is at 1 am late night. Even after the curfew time, if you go out with your room card, you can enter the hotel by holding your room card over the card reader at entrance.
- Can I use the internet in my room?
- Both wired LAN and Wifi are available free of charge.
- Can I pick up or ship my baggage?
- When you send your luggage in advance (to the hotel), please fill in the voucher with the full name of your staying date and guest's name. We will keep you at the front desk. Luggage can be shipped from the hotel at reception. We also deal with mailing boxes for a fee. Please ask at the front desk for details.
- Is there a Japanese-style room?
- Although it is not pure Japanese style room, there are 2 types of rooms with tatami flooring.
One is Deluxe Triple.
In the western style room including the tatami floor room, in addition to 2 beds, you can use up to 4 people by spreading two futons in the tatami flooring room.
Another type is relaxing double. Some tatami is spreading on the floor of flooring. In addition to a double bed, you can stay up to 3 people with an extra bed.
- Can breakfast be served without reservation beforehand? How much is it?
- It can be enjoyed even on the day. Light breakfast buffet is available from 7: 00 ~ 9: 00. The price is 600 yen for adults and 300 yen for children. (It may be a breakfast set rather than a buffet)
Also, if you join a hotel member, you can enjoy it free of charge only by presenting the members' card on the day without reservation.
- Is there a laundry service?
- Please put the laundry in the laundry bag at the desk of the room, fill in the dedicated slip and bring it to the front desk. If you deposit it by 9:30 am, it will be finished in the evening of the day (after 18 o'clock). Please note that Laundry is closed on Sundays, Public Holidays, Bon Festival, New Year's Day.
- Do you have a laundromat?
- You can use it for washing machine 200 yen, dryer 30 minutes 100 yen. Detergent is sold at the front desk at 50 yen per bag.
- Since I am leaving early, can I take out breakfast?
- I'm sorry. It can not be done due to sanitary reasons.
If you can contact us at check-in, we can prepare bread and coffee even in the early morning.
- Is there a microwave?
- There is one microwave in the vending machine corner on the second floor.
- Is there a public bath?
- The bathroom is only in the guest room's bathroom.
- Is it possible to visit in the guest room?
- Sorry. We are asking you to visit in the lobby.
- There are main building and Bekkan, but are they different?
- There is a main building and Bekkan inside the intelligent hotel Stadium. It is on the same premises. You can go to the Bekkan through the communication landing on the second floor in the main building.
Because the main building was renovated, there are newer rooms in the main building than in the Bekkan.
- Is there a convenience store near the hotel?
- If you can take the hotel to the right, Lawson is located just behind the hotel.
- How long does it take to go to the Mazda Stadium?
- If you have a ticket, you can enter from the promenade and it is around 2 minutes on foot. Since those who purchase tickets sell at the front entrance, it will take about 6 minutes on foot.
- Is there a restaurant?
- There are Okonomiyaki restaurants within 5 minutes' walk of the hotel, skewers, pubs, yakiniku restaurants, and Italian restaurants.
Those who stay with babies · those who need special care
- Do you have elevators?
- Although there is an elevator, you can use it from the 2nd floor (if you stay in the new building, you can use the elevator from the 1st floor. Please inform us in advance.)
We are helping to carry your luggage to the upper floor. There is also a stair climbing machine (for one person).
We will help you lift the stroller. (You can also keep it on the first floor)
- Are there any duvets for babies?
- We have children's bedding, cribs, bed guards, baby cots and so on. Just a limited quantity, please let us know in advance if possible.
- Are there dishes for children?
- There are some dishes and cutlery for children. Please ask the reception desk if necessary.
- Is there water for baby formula?
- We sell natural water (not mineral water) at vending machines. We also lend a pot and a baby bottle boiling sterilizer for free.