Frequently asked questions and their answers are as follows.
Rooms / Facilities
- Is it possible to use the Internet / Wi-Fi in the rooms?
- Wi-Fi and wired LAN are available in all rooms.
Both can be used free of charge.
- Can I meet with ones who are not hotel guest in my room?
- Sorry. Even in a short time, we are asking you to meet in the lobby.
- Can I specify a view from the room?
- Since the hotel is adjacent to the surrounding buildings, we can fulfill the request of the view from the room only in some rooms.
Please ask front staff in advance.
- Can I request a smoking room?
- No, all guest rooms are non-smoking.
There is no smoking room. Please ask at the front desk for smoking areas.
- Can I adjust the air condition of my room by myself?
- All rooms are individually air-conditioned. The temperature can be adjusted freely.
- Can I borrow a cot?
- You can borrow it for free. Please do not hesitate to contact the hotel in advance as there are limited numbers. A mattress and quilt of the same size, a hanging blanket and a pillow for children are attached to the baby bed.
- What is the amenity of the room?
- The following amenities are set in the room.
Tea set(green tea · roasted tea), coffee, tea, shampoo, conditioner, body soap, toothpaste set, razor, hairbrush, bath towel, face towel, body towel, nightwear, slippers.
In addition to the above, we will hand you the following amenities at the reception desk.
Soap (solid), Razor, shower cap, Comb, and brush
- What equipment do you have in the guest room?
- Equipment put in the room is as follows.
Smart TV (generally, terrestrial broadcasting can be viewed on free video sites), satellite broadcasting, telephone, free Internet connection (Wi-Fi connection / wired LAN connection), electric kettle, refrigerator, dryer, toilet with washer and humidified air cleaner Machine
- Please tell me what equipment I can borrow
- The following items are available at the time of your request.
However, as there are limited numbers, please ask at the front desk in advance.
DVD player, table lamp, iron, transformer,blanket,mobile charger, baby bed, bed guard, baby bottle washing set, and thermos.
- Is there a public bath?
- There is no public bath in the hotel.
Each room has a private bathroom.
About your stay
- How much is breakfast?
- Currently, in order to prevent infection with theCOVID-19, we have stopped the buffet format for the time being and changed to an American breakfast. The renewal commemorative price is usually 2200 yen, but you can enjoy it for 1800 yen.
Children up to the lower grades of elementary school normal cost 1300 yen, but 1100 yen.
Free soup and Danish pastry for 1 preschooler per adult. Child rate from 2 people. Open from 7:00 to 9:30 at Sky Restaurant (Belve) on the 14th floor.
- How much is the charge for children?
- One child under elementary school lower grade students is free for one adult if you share one bed with your child.
However, if you wish to use additional bed or Japanese futon (in case of Japanese room), 1 adult rate will be charged separately. For additional charges, please contact the front staff in advance by changing the room type.
- Do you have a curfew?
- There is no curfew. The staff is at reception 24 hours a day.
- My arival might be quite late ...
- If your arrival time seems to be delayed considerably, please tell that to the front staff (+ 81-82-263-5111).
- Could you keep my luggage before check-in or after check-out?
- We will keep your luggage if you are staying the day or the next day, please feel free to tell us.
We can not keep valuables and lots of luggage.
- How much is the cancellation fee?
- If it is two or three days before the scheduled accommodation date, the cancellation will be 30%, the previous day 50% and the day 100%.
- Is early check-in / late check-out possible?
- For early check-in and late check-out, we accept payment if feasible, if possible.
If you wish to check in between 13:00 and 15:00, the extra charge will be 30% of the room price (normal rate), 50% if you wish to check in from 11 o'clock to 13 o'clock, and before 11 o'clock With respect to 100%.
Normally at 11 o'clock but until 13 o'clock, the additional charge is 30% of the room price (normal rate), 50% up to 15 o'clock, 100% after 15 o'clock.
- Is it possible to stay in a wheelchair?
- If you are staying with us, we recommend Standard twin or more.
In every room the entrance door of the room has an opening width of about 70 cm (a wide wheelchair may not pass), the bathroom entrance has a height difference of 12 to 15 cm.
For access to the hotel by wheelchair, there is an elevator which drops down to the basement square when leaving Hiroshima Station South Exit. Get off at the basement and go straight ahead and exit 8 on the ground using an elevator, Ekimae Bridge will soon be there so please cross over. As you cross the pedestrian crossing, you will find a 7-Eleven, and go straight ahead and you will find the hotel.
- I will stay with a one-day ticketed plan, but would you like to use it from the morning, can you get a ticket before check-in?
- If we can receive check-in procedures and payment at the front, we can hand out the ticket from the morning.
- Can I ship my luggage in advance?
- Please include the accommodation date and name (reserved party name) in the slip and the name of the group in the case of the group.
Since receipt is limited to former payment, please refrain from shipping on COD.
We will keep your luggage at the front desk and we will hand it at the time of arrival.
1-4 Kyobashi-cho Minamiku Hiroshima, Japan 732-0828
- Is there a laundry service / launderette?
- Fill in the slip by 9:30 in the morning and put it in the laundry bag and bring it to the front desk.
You can pick up after 18:30 on the day.
There is no service on Sunday, public holiday, New Year's holiday, Bon Festival period.
There is a washing machine (once / 200 yen) and a dryer (30 minutes / 100 yen) in the automatic vending machine corner on the 6th floor of the coin laundry.
Please refrain from using in the late night time zone.
We sell detergent (powder type, 1 piece / 50 yen) at the front desk.
- I would like to have a social gathering, but do I need to pay for the room?
- If your banquet fee is over 3,500 yen per person, the room is free for 2 hours.
- What do you have for open bar?
- We have beer, shochu, sake, wine (red · white), whiskey, high ball, non alcoholic beer, oolong tea and orange juice.
You can add cocktails, colas, gingerares etc at extra cost, so please contact us.
- How many days before should I tell you about changing the number of people?
- Please let us know the approximate number of guests by one week before the party day. We are accepting changes to the final number of people until the morning of 2 days before, but please do not change the number of people drastically at this point.
- How do I pay?
- As payment method, we accept cash, card (JCB, American express, VISA, Master card, DINERS CLUB are available), transfer, prepayment.
- What is the minimum number of social gatherings?
- Basically, it is accepted for more than 10 people, buffet dish is available for use of more than 20 people, but if you would like to use with a small number of people, please do not hesitate to contact us.
- I would like to use the venue at the conference, but what kind of equipments are available?
- We have various kinds of equipment that are supposed to be necessary for meetings and lectures such as microphone, projector, screen, white board etc. In addition, we will also prepare suspension signs, suspended paper, formula, banner, etc. Please do not hesitate to consult us.
Please inquire about the equipment fee.
- Do you smoke in the venue?
- No, venue in the hotel and lobbies are all non-smoking.
There is no smoking room. Please ask at the front desk for smoking areas.
About parking lot / surrounding information
- Do you have a parking lot?
- There is no parking lot at Hiroshima Grand Intelligent Hotel.
There are several contracted parking lots, but the parking lot that can be used will change depending on the car size and parking time. For details, please contact directly to the front desk (082-263-5111).
If you can tell me the model and estimated parking time, it is possible to tell you the approximate amount.
- Where is the nearest tram stop?
- When using the tram bound for Hiroshima Port, please use the Hiroshima Station stop.
It is about a 5-minute walk from the hotel.
When going to the Atomic Bomb Dome or the city center, Inarimachi Stop is the nearest train stop from the hotel. It is about 3 minutes on foot from the hotel (exit the hotel and turn right).
- Is there a convenience store near the hotel?
- The nearest convenience store in the hotel is Seven Eleven. Leave the hotel and proceed to the left, next to the 3 buildings.
- Is there a pharmacy nearby?
- The closest pharmacy is “Big camera” in front of Fukuya (Yale Yale) (opening hours 10: 00 ~ 20: 00). Also , "Wants Kanayamacho store" is open from 9: 00 ~ 21: 00. (15 minutes on foot from the hotel).